Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cujo (1983) Review

   I think it's a good idea, making a more realistic horror movie, not
about ghosts or undying serial killers, but just an animal.
Unfortunately it's not done right at all.
  Cujo is one of the worst horror movies I've ever seen! And I'm a big
horror fan. Nothing ever happens until 40 minutes in! Until then it's a
bunch of drama and crap about a cereal company, and this all leads to
NOTHING!
   The characters are stupid, all they do is cry and whine. I just wanted
to punch the screen of my ipod because I hate these people so much. And
Cujo is boring. You don't feel sorry for him when he dies because he
didn't do ANYTHING. There is absolutely no development for the title
character!
  It's super slow, the first half of the movie is pointless, the
characters are dumb, and it's just plain awful >:(

My Rating: 2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment