Sunday, July 15, 2012

Batman VS Superman


  Alright, so I've been seeing people saying things like, "Batman is the best superhero because he's just a regular human, and he has limits." And then there are also people who say "Superman is stupid because he's too powerful!" And I don't get it.
  If anyone is too powerful, it's Batman. He's supposed to be just a normal human, but he beats people with amazing super powers like Poison Ivy or Clayface, HE DEFEATS EVERYONE. Clearly his limits aren't as great as people say.
  Superman actually seems to have greater limits because of his weakness to kryptonite. It seems like kryptonite is a fairly easy thing to get a hold of, cause Lex Luthor to has like tons of it.
  Now I may not know what I'm talking about, cause I'm not exactly up to date with these characters, I've barely read any of the comics, but I have seen the Superman films, the Batman films, Batman the animated series, and Justice League Unlimited, plus I've read a lot about them on the internet, and it seems Batman is just too powerful, and Superman is really just fine.
  Please comment and share your opinions on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment